Barclays sets medium term gold target at $1840
Analysts at Barclays remain bullish on the price of gold and gold coins. The investment advisory firm issued a report last week saying gold near $1725 per ounce could see renewed buying to push the price of the precious metal well over over $1840 per ounce in the medium term. Gold closed last week at $1723 per ounce, making Barclay’s medium term prediction of $1840 per ounce a nearly seven percent expected gain.
According to other analysts, the threat of inflation and devaluation could push the price of gold and gold coins to even higher price levels.
- The Worst Reason to Take Out a Personal Loan - June 15th, 2013
- Is an Online loan is better than banks? - June 15th, 2013
- Russia and Kazakhstan expanded gold reserves - April 26th, 2013
- Gold forecasts split at $10,000 and $1000 as ETFs sell - April 25th, 2013
- ‘My belief in gold as a monetary asset has not wavered’ - Orrell - April 25th, 2013
- Paulson tells investors he's staying the course on gold - April 25th, 2013
- Shortages of physical gold now a global phenomenon - April 25th, 2013
- Did gold really disappoint as a “safe haven”? - April 25th, 2013
Tags: Gold analysis, gold forecast, Gold future prices, Gold futures, Gold investment, Gold news, Gold price, gold price 2012, gold price forecast, Gold prices, price of gold, Spot gold, Spot gold price