Gold price in Hong Kong to open at 15,260 HK dollars per tael on Friday
The gold price in Hong Kong went down 20 HK dollars to open at 15,260 HK dollars per tael on Friday, according to the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange Society.
The price is equivalent to 1,650.29 U.S. dollars a troy ounce, down 2.16 U.S. dollars at the latest exchange rate of 1 U.S. dollar against 7.762 HK dollars.
- Gold futures climbed Wednesday - May 9th, 2013
- Gold price in Hong Kong went up 122 HK dollars per tael on Thursday - May 9th, 2013
- BullionVault's Gold Investor Index climbed to a 16-month high - May 9th, 2013
- Gold to extend gain to $1,504-technicals - April 26th, 2013
- U.S. Mint suspends American Eagle gold bullion coins sales after demand surge - April 25th, 2013
- Is gold's price drop just the beginning? - April 25th, 2013
- Gold’s Declining Price Is a Reversion to the Mean - April 25th, 2013
- Gold prices maintained an upward trend for the fourth-straight day to Rs 27,600 per 10 grams - April 25th, 2013
Tags: Gold analysis, Gold future prices, Gold futures, Gold investment, Gold news, Gold price, gold price 2012, gold price forecast, Gold prices, Hong Kong gold price, price of gold, Spot gold, Spot gold price