Gold price increased by Rs 450 per tola in Pakistan
The price of gold has increased by Rs 450 per tola in Pakistan.
There is sharpness in local and international gold markets.
According to Sindh Jewellers Association, price of 10 gram gold has become Rs 46,971 with raise of Rs 386 while price of one tola of gold has become Rs 54,800.
- Gold futures climbed Wednesday - May 9th, 2013
- Gold price in Hong Kong went up 122 HK dollars per tael on Thursday - May 9th, 2013
- BullionVault's Gold Investor Index climbed to a 16-month high - May 9th, 2013
- Gold to extend gain to $1,504-technicals - April 26th, 2013
- U.S. Mint suspends American Eagle gold bullion coins sales after demand surge - April 25th, 2013
- Is gold's price drop just the beginning? - April 25th, 2013
- Gold’s Declining Price Is a Reversion to the Mean - April 25th, 2013
- Gold prices maintained an upward trend for the fourth-straight day to Rs 27,600 per 10 grams - April 25th, 2013