“I own gold and I’m not selling my gold” – Jim Rogers
Jim Rogers once again affirmed his love of Gold and indicated that if prices drop to $1200/oz, he would get extremely excited.
In a recent interview with CNBC, Rogers says, “Somewhere down the line gold will have a correction. Gold will continue to do what gold does best. Just give it a chance. I own gold and I’m not selling my gold”
He stated that if he had to buy a precious metal today, he would consider Silver since it is 40% below its high whereas Gold is trading just 20% off its highs.
Rogers has been a staunch believer in the potential of gold prices and has often publicly stated that one should hold gold and silver in these times of economic crisis. He also believes in the opportunity that lies in Agriculture.
Jim Rogers was the co-founder of the Quantum Fund and is also the creator of the Rogers International Commodities Index (RICI).
- Prospects of a poor credit holder in obtaining business loan - April 27th, 2014
- The Worst Reason to Take Out a Personal Loan - June 15th, 2013
- Is an Online loan is better than banks? - June 15th, 2013
- Russia and Kazakhstan expanded gold reserves - April 26th, 2013
- Gold forecasts split at $10,000 and $1000 as ETFs sell - April 25th, 2013
- ‘My belief in gold as a monetary asset has not wavered’ - Orrell - April 25th, 2013
- Paulson tells investors he's staying the course on gold - April 25th, 2013
- Shortages of physical gold now a global phenomenon - April 25th, 2013
Tags: Gold analysis, gold forecast, Gold future prices, Gold futures, Gold investment, Gold news, Gold price, gold price 2012, gold price forecast, Gold prices, Jim Rogers, price of gold, Spot gold, Spot gold price