Pakistan: Gold, silver prices dip in local market
According to Sindh Sarafa Association, price of 10 g gold fell by Rs 342 reaching the new price of Rs 49,200 while the price of one tola gold has dipped to Rs 57,400.
Gold prices showed a decrease of $20 per ounce in international markets. A silver price has also dipped by Rs10 reaching the new price of Rs1090 per tola.
- Gold futures climbed Wednesday - May 9th, 2013
- Gold price in Hong Kong went up 122 HK dollars per tael on Thursday - May 9th, 2013
- BullionVault's Gold Investor Index climbed to a 16-month high - May 9th, 2013
- Gold to extend gain to $1,504-technicals - April 26th, 2013
- U.S. Mint suspends American Eagle gold bullion coins sales after demand surge - April 25th, 2013
- Is gold's price drop just the beginning? - April 25th, 2013
- Gold’s Declining Price Is a Reversion to the Mean - April 25th, 2013
- Gold prices maintained an upward trend for the fourth-straight day to Rs 27,600 per 10 grams - April 25th, 2013