Russia’s gold and foreign currency reserves drop
Russia’s Central Bank announced today that the country’s reserves of gold and foreign currency dropped during the current month of march to USD 507.7 Billion.
The highest level achieved by Russia in reserves was in 2008 before the eruption of the global economic crisis when its gold and foreign currency reserves reached USD 598 Billion.
Russia rank third internationally with regard to gold and hard currency reserves after China and Japan.(QNA)
- Gold futures climbed Wednesday - May 9th, 2013
- Gold price in Hong Kong went up 122 HK dollars per tael on Thursday - May 9th, 2013
- BullionVault's Gold Investor Index climbed to a 16-month high - May 9th, 2013
- Gold to extend gain to $1,504-technicals - April 26th, 2013
- U.S. Mint suspends American Eagle gold bullion coins sales after demand surge - April 25th, 2013
- Is gold's price drop just the beginning? - April 25th, 2013
- Gold’s Declining Price Is a Reversion to the Mean - April 25th, 2013
- Gold prices maintained an upward trend for the fourth-straight day to Rs 27,600 per 10 grams - April 25th, 2013
Tags: Russia gold reserve